Now Accepting New Patients
The pediatric dentists of Children’s Dental Health are now accepting new patients! We’d be happy to have your child join the care of our children’s dental team. Most new patients – and parents – can be nervous about that first visit to the pediatric dentist. We do all that we can to make it a positive experience by offering kid-friendly entertainment, a gentle approach to care, and fun prizes upon a successful visit. We know that the more fun a patient has, the more likely they are to become engaged in their oral healthcare.
Your Child’s First Visit
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends the first trip to the pediatric dentist occurring around the time of a child’s first tooth eruption, or by their first birthday. However, it’s never too late to focus on your child’s dental health, and we are comfortable treating children from infancy to adolescence. Our gentle approach to dental care ensures the comfort of even the most anxious patients. We strive to make each visit fun and enjoyable, so that children become engaged and interested in maintaining healthy oral habits at home. Learn more about what to expect during your child’s first visit to the pediatric dentist here.
Ways to Connect with Us
- Request a tour of your local Children’s Dental Health office to help your child understand what to expect, and to have an opportunity to ask questions in person.
- Meet our doctors online to learn more about our expertise.
- Ask a question by submitting our contact form.
- Call us at (866) KIDS-DENTAL Monday-Thursday, 7am-7pm, or Fridays 7am-4pm.
- Schedule an appointment with a Children’s Dental Health pediatric dentist today!