Thank you for choosing Children’s Dental Health for your child’s oral healthcare. Please download our new patient paperwork and complete prior to your child’s first appointment. You may email your paperwork in advance to email@example.com (we recommend sending 24 hours in advance to ensure it is received and filed in time), or bring with you to our office.
If you are unable to complete your paperwork in advance, we ask that you please arrive 30 minutes prior to your child’s appointment to allow time for completion. Thank you!
Instructions for completing your forms in advance:
- Upon downloading the form, please save as a new file to your desktop, including your child’s last name and office location in the file name (e.g., “Smith-Drexel Hill.pdf,” “Johnson-Bensalem.pdf,” and so on).
- You may now begin typing into the form. If your PDF reading software doesn’t automatically show the fields as editable, you may need to locate and use the “Fill & Sign” option from the tools menu.
- After completing the your form, please be sure to SAVE again. We often receive blank paperwork due to the second save not occurring.
- If emailing to info@ChildrensDentalHealth.com, please do so 24 hours prior to your child’s appointment to ensure it is received and filed in time.
- You are welcome to print and bring a hard copy instead if you prefer not to send electronically. Thank you!